Wednesday, January 02, 2008



The New York Post reports that Britney Spears spent New Years Eve with Adnan Ghalib, the paparazzi who makes his living off following her around with a camera, shouting inane questions at her like, “Hey Britney, how’s your epidermis?” and shit.


This has got to be a really interesting turning point for the Brit meister. I mean, isn’t this sort of like dating your rapist?

“Hi mom, I'm dating my rapist! Well, sure, I mean he raped me and everything but we got to talking and realized we had a lot in common so we decided that we should start seeing each other romantically. Did you know he likes sunsets too? Great. Rapist! Yay!”

Maybe Britney has been living inside the bubble so long she’s starting to identify with her captors. Of course, she is her own captor so you know, there’s that. Plus, Adnan Ghalib really does look like a tired piece of freak. I thought he was some hot piece of Arab ass because she got him but he’s just not. Actually, maybe she’s maturing. Maybe this is about her wanting someone who understands her schedule and who has more going on than just “looks”. Things are looking up for Brit by the looks of things. [source]

No comments: