Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Oscar de la Renta has taken a step up in my book all of a sudden. Not that he was in any way on my “Fuck off and die you rancid fuckwit” list and it’s certainly to say nothing of his work but these fashionista types are all just such high maintenance and they’re so obviously riddled with the same insecurities we all have but they pretend they’re deities because they somehow got a pair of plastic sunglasses for half price at 600 dollars. Anyway, del la Renta has decided to ban all the pointless space stealers like Tinsley Mortimer and Olivia Palermo from his show this week at Fashion Week in New York because he’s not interested in them using up space and time and energy. That’s one thing we have in common Mr. de la Renta. I shall now endeavour to patronize your establishment as a token of my esteem. I may even go so far as to only wear Oscar de la Renta for this entire week if it suits me. [source]

No comments: