Wednesday, February 06, 2008


These photos of John Mayer wearing the fluorescent yellow Borat one-piece swimsuit for men were making the rounds yesterday and I was really busy reading everything ever on the primaries to figure out who I would vote for if I were allowed to vote in the US, so I just sort of glanced at them and didn’t think much about it.


Then this morning they seem to have popped up again in other places and I really don’t know how to say it any clearer, “Please stop doing anything John Mayer.”

I mean, he’s kind of got a rockin’ bod but the overwhelmingly crap thing about him is that he really thinks he’s HYSTERICAL when he is in fact a douche bag. Every single time he does some lame ass joke video or something, it’s so clear that he’s only surrounded by a collective of yapping, stafucking PR people who tell him how brilliant he is at every turn.


When you’re surrounded by sycophant publicists 24/7 it’s actually hard to even engage your brain because I think they have this tendency to suck it out of your head when you’re just standing there and you don’t realize it’s gone until you’re just like some pile of lame lying in the proverbial street. Actually John Mayer is like Ralph Nader during the last election in that way; he’s just persisting despite everything rational. [source]

No comments: