Tuesday, February 05, 2008


So, Paris Hilton’s cinematic masterpiece “The Hottie and the Nottie” is out now and I feel mildly stupid for even writing the title down. The premise for the film is that Hilton’s character is hot and her co star’s character is not. They’re best friends, some straight guy wants to bed Hilton. She won’t have sex until her friend…Oh JESUS, I don’t care. I mean who is this film AIMED at? There must actually be a group of people who, I don’t know, I guess can’t read or something, living in some part of the country that actually would go to this. They’d go out to see a movie and there’d be a list of films and they’d choose this one. These people sound fascinating. Fascinatingly horrifying.

It’s a bit of a slow news day in terms of celeb gossip because everything is understandably about Super Tuesday and the Super Bowl aftermath in New York. It’s all this superness everywhere. The base line is therefore set at Hilton which is pretty damned sad.

No comments: