Thursday, December 13, 2007




It’s been a little while since Marilyn Manson reared his completely contrived head and blurted out something else designed by a group of PR Executives to make sure mothers of difficult teenagers in the Midwest still consider him a threat to their family’s stability and outward appearance thus ensuring his financial future.

So, thank GOD he thought to randomly mention the fact that his mother kept his foreskin in a small container and still has it. I mean, after the half assed launch of his badly titled brand of Absinthe called “Mansinthe” in Switzerland, I’d almost forgotten how macabre he is. Down to the core! I mean, the edginess and darkness that he embodies really astonishes me. Now I can think about it more and marvel as I fall asleep at night.

Apparently they’re hoping to sell it at Sotheby’s one day and may I say that I would most definitely be in line to spend as much money as I possibly could to secure that indulgence.
What’s next Manson – a children’s book that talks about how to kill yourself? Yawn. [source]

No comments: