Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Following on from her massive inconvenient “deviated septum” operation, Ashley Tisdale has had to drop out of a few appearance around the country while the work heals. She even went so far as to (have her publicist’s assistant) write a little note to her fans on her website (vehicle for Disney to hock everything it ever wanted to shovel down the throats of the pre adolescent demographic they currently have a strangle hold on with the High School Musical franchise) which reads:


Special note from Ashley

To my fans and friends in Miami and Philadelphia,

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I haven't fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances.

When my surgery was scheduled, we didn't think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer.

The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint my fans. I flew out to the east coast with the dancers and crew, still hoping I would be well enough to perform.

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season.


I love you guys!


Ashley

Of course, by “the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought” she means “I had a little botox and some lipo around that stubborn slightly post teen mid section and now I have to wear a corset and can’t breath properly but that’s fine because at least I’ll be thinner and more innocuously beautiful than I used to be”.


The other thing is, she sort of seems to be everywhere at the moment. There are these posters of her all over the subway at the moment, like at the Graham stop on the L – who the fuck in Williamsburg is buying into the Ashley Tisdale franchise? The only people who live in Williamsburg really are jaded bloggers wannabe producer trust fund kids who could easily be doing the same thing they do all day long in New York in the OC. Wow, totally not relevant.

Anyway – the main thing that stands out on all these posters is her bulbous rubbery nose. Plus, I mean the photo I used up above shows how her face is pretty much a horse face. I mean, she looks like the love child of Senator John Kerry and Pam Anderson. It makes her look slightly Ashley Simpson-esque, actually. It would make total sense if her people suggested she shave off the parts of her nose that make her look like an individual – especially If she’s not hawking shoes. Like Simpson…Hey, maybe Ashley Simpson is the business model. [source]

No comments: