Monday, April 28, 2008



Kim Cattrall is really good at making the most of what she has. She’s in the Sex and the City movie and she was inexplicably employed to do the series itself despite her flat out lack of talent. I really liked her character but she’s so wooden.

Anyway, so prior to the Sex and the City movie being confirmed, she made an issue out of not being sure the script was good enough for her and now, after it’s been completed she is making a big deal out of talking about how much she was paid.

“I never expected to be paid what Sarah was being paid. But I felt that the offer was not worthy of what the three of us had contributed. And I spoke up about it. I feel like I stuck my neck out. I fought. I don’t ever want to be on a set where I feel undervalued.”

Yes, it was either that explanation or the fact that she is pretty sure she’d better keep the publicity wave going ass long as she can because she remembers the lull in work between Sex and the City and the Sex and the City movie. Well, that’s if you don’t count the cripplingly dreadful documentary series, Sexual Intelligence, she shot for HBO. Yeah, that totally counts as legitimate critically acclaimed work.

Meanwhile, Cynthia Nixon is an actual actor. I watched her in Amadeus the other day and she was like 12 or something. Where’s her media parade? [source]

No comments: