Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Despite Pete Wentz arguing that reports of Ashlee Simpson’s pregnancy are just part of a witch hunt for celebrities to be pregnant, People Magazine is insisting it’s true. Ashlee Simpson went on TRL and was asked directly if she was pregnant and she replied:

“I just think it's an inappropriate question to ask any woman. For me, that's something that I didn't ever want to respond to, because I think it's an inappropriate question."

Yeah, she’s totally right about that first section. You should never ask a celebrity or any woman if they’re pregnant. No one should. It’s not something that would reasonably be of interest. I can’t even be sarcastic about this. When is she living? 1854?

But fundamentally though, who the hell thinks that an answer like that conceals anything? Haven’t we learned anything from the hoards of idiot gay men and women who answer the “Are you Gay?” question in exactly the same way? Jesus, if you want people to think you’re not pregnant or not gay, when someone says “ Are you …?”

Just FREAKING SAY NO!

Then later on when a journalist confronts you on it, say “ I didn’t want to freaking tell you I was …”

What’s so complex about that?

God Ashlee Simpson is an idiot. Pete Wentz should really be talking to Nick Lachey at this point about how to deal with idiocy on such an inhuman level. [source]

No comments: