Tuesday, June 24, 2008




Here I was thinking that the reality show, “The Two Coreys” had been cancelled and all of a sudden season 2 is about to launch. This is really great show. As I’ve discussed, there’s literally no reason to miss an episode. Ever.

But anyway, what a launch it is too. Apparently they’re not so friendly anymore and in a leaked bit of video footage, Corey Haim accuses Corey Feldman of not being a good friend because:

"You let me get f*****d around in my life. Raped, so to speak, when I was 14 and a half, by a guy you still hang out with."

Wow, talk about coming out guns ablazin’. There was speculation that the rapist was Michael Jackson but then, Haim made the explicit statement that it wasn't so that's that.

After the conversation that included the above line, they decided not to be friends anymore which of course makes for a great second act to their show…

Corey Haim was quoted in GQ as saying:

It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me, and I opened up a can of worms, so to speak. Every day I opened up, like, a can of sardines. It's something I've addressed. Psychiatrists can be helpful. They have the medications and blah-blah-blah. But I don't want any of that, man. I've dealt with this, and I'm dealing with this—second by second, minute by minute, day by day. Everything's cool. It's just like, It happened, it's over, and move on. Let's move on to the next subject."

The next subject, of course, being the next season of their TV show! Please watch it! It’s all they have!

Wait, was that callous?

[source]

No comments: