Tuesday, September 16, 2008



The New York Post reports that Pat O’Brien is a freaking delusional ego maniac who actually writes e mails about how great he is and how much his co-workers inspire nausea in other people when he’s feeling insecure.

After going on a rampage and a stint in rehab, O’Brien was demoted from the position of anchor at “The Insider” which is really just “Entertainment Tonight” stretched out for another hour but without Mary Hart’s maternal, matronly, always perky face delivering the gutter fodder. He’s now a correspondent who went to Iowa to interview Senator Joe Biden. While there he wrote this:

"Hi, folks, I just spent a couple of days in Iowa - I'm a little bit of a favorite son there - and I spoke with maybe a thousand people and was very hands-on. Even Joe Biden said, 'You should be running (for president)!' But what I came away with was, these people can't afford gas, books, food or schools or movies!
"I was approached a hundred times by people asking, 'Can you help us?' I tried to tell them we care, but they didn't buy it. They wanted to, but watching Anya and Lara [Spencer] pick out accessories makes the viewers want to vomit. I'll get killed for this, but I'm actually the one not afraid for my job. I want people to be happy."
Isn’t that interesting? An innocuous fashion segment by two replaceable, perky, airhead beauty pageant contestants is what makes people vomit not the memory of his drunken phonecalls to women about sex 2005 or the sheer desperation evident in his e mail through his incessant self aggrandizement. What a cultural pioneer.

Oh, Pat O’Freaking Brien. What a wonderfully complex and attractive man you are. The thing that still sticks with me though is that idea that ET’s anchor, Mary Hart is almost certainly a dominatrix who likes to be vomited on in the bedroom. Pat O’Brien has probably got nothing on her. There’s no way a woman like that could possibly not be into something like eating some else’s vomit after it’s been shoved back up inside their ass. She does that with her hands tied behind her back while intermittently breathing Nitrous Oxide. I like to imagine that that’s what she does because it’s the only way I feel her humanity can be returned to her after she’s done a perky stint on ET.

I mean, at the very least she swears at dinner parties and drinks just a little too much. [source]

No comments: