Wednesday, September 03, 2008




I’m not usually a sucker for the New York Post’s blind items because I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell do I know – I mostly just project interesting crap onto arbitrarily celebrated people – I don’t KNOW them. This one got me interested:

WHICH closeted actor who once dated an actress "beat the hell out of her," according to her friend?

Is it James Franco? I think it might be James Franco. Nearly everything is about James Franco right now when you think about it so saying it could be James Franco is, in my mind, a safe bet. He’s going to study writing, he raped his ex boyfriend and then paid him 500K silence money, he was in a movie or something, he raped his ex girlfriend. I was also told that he was in a pretty low level writing class last week where he wrote some completely self referencing story about how he wanted to write a story. Everyone was apparently in stitches.

So, in short, I’m not saying that James Franco is a rapist and I am also not saying that he is not a rapist but the fact remains that there have been several blind items recently about a celebrity rapist who is gay and closeted and it has to be someone and I like it when things are about James Franco, particularly things like nude pictures. [source]

No comments: