Thursday, November 01, 2007

Speaking of photos of people, everyone online is obsessing over this shot of Adam Levine from Maroon 5 because he’s shirtless having dressed up as Tyler Durden from Fight Club for Halloween. I’m not sure what the point is apart from the fact that he’s got his shirt off. So, here it is. He doesn’t look too out of the ordinary or insanely hot although, if you really scrutinise it, it looks like someone has had a hack at his left pectoral muscle at some point so that’s interesting.

Who would have stabbed Adam Levine like that? Who? I will not stop thinking about this until the mystery is solved. Additionally, this is basically a nothing post but let me, while I’m apparently focusing on writing about nothing, put it out there that it would be cool to see David Beckham or Pete Wentz dress up like Tarzan. I’m just saying.[source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've listened to Maroon 5.
I would definitely stab him in the pectoral.