Wednesday, November 28, 2007


The New York Post has just run some piece about Kimora Lee Simmons and how she’s being bitchy and catty or some other crap with reference to her ex-husband’s new girlfriend blah blah blah. The details aren’t as important as is the fact that this is an opportunity for me, in timely fashion, to actually write about how heinous she really is. I mean, really.


It’s astonishing just how nauseating it is to watch and how apparently marketable it is to produce a TV show around the simple premise of watching a spoilt, ego-centric bully spend money, belittle people and stamp her feet to demand things like a two year old. And yet, here we are with Kimora Lee Simmons.

Sometimes, late at night, when I’m interested in watching something on TV that will truly disgust me I swap between old episodes of shows like Full House, Sister Sister (My GOD that show is diseased) and Kimora Lee: Life in the Fab Lane and without fail, I end up wanting to throw an axe through my television when Kimora Lee gets my attention.


Here’s some quality Kimora Lee Simmons:




Oh how I wish she would have just kept talking. I mean, she was on a roll. Why stop? Why Kimora? After all, if YOU think it, it’s worth saying:
[source]

No comments: