Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Corey Haim is now selling his autographed “Two Coreys” themed snowboard (!) and original Silver Bullet jacket (!!) on eBay for thousands of dollars. I mean, I’m not officially sure it’s him but who else would it be? Who else hoards Corey Haim memorabilia but Corey Haim and probably one plump girl in her mid thirties in Minnesota? That plump girl probably works in a call center or in a diner so the only person in this equation who desperately needs money is Haim seeing as he’s clearly not working. Therefore, one can only assume…
Meanwhile, what happened to “Two Coreys”? I don’t remember seeing anything about it after the first few episodes and it was top quality crap television. [source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haim actually has quite a large fanbase...I can't say for all of them , but the ones I know are late twenties, early thirties and pretty hot. Jealous? How many people would actually pay for anything you've ever owned....I'm guessing, ummm....noone.