Monday, August 25, 2008




Female First reports the breaking news that Zach Efron he knew his girlfriend and High School Musical co-star Vanessa Hudgens was the one for him the moment he lay eyes on her.

"Vanessa caught my eye straight away. She simply outshines all other girls because of her strong personality. I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in two people having chemistry straight away.
"I don't know what it was with Vanessa but we kind of clicked from the very beginning. She is not just a lovely girl, she is also a sexy and desirable woman!"
I mean, believing this was actually originally written by Zach Efron and not his manager is a pretty tall order but the last line just makes it impossible. Seriously, could it get more clinical? She is not just a lovely girl, she is also a sexy and desirable woman. That sounds more like something the externally contracted sex ed teacher who addresses the entire of your 7th grade class at school would say.

“It is at this point that John started to see Suzie not just as a lovely girl but as a sexy and desirable woman.”

It’s at this point that you’d insert the argument that Efron is gay and that he needs Hudgens to be his beard as seeing as High School Musical is so successful, extending the fantasy dynamic of the film to the film into real life by having the two main characters date in real life just strengthens the franchise and product. I mean, granted Zach Efron has the gayest face ever invented but I suspect he’s far more interested in himself sexually than anyone else, male or female. If dating her gets him more attention then go for it.

Incidentally, I’m totally slow on the upkeep with this but James Franco is GAY? Fuck! I had no idea it was him who raped his ex-boyfriend so viciously that the ex had to go to hospital and then paid him a half a million bucks to shut up about it. Even Gawker was talking about it. God, that’s more interesting than Zach Efron’s bearded ego so I suppose mentioning this now undermines my original post but God, I just couldn’t keep it inside. James Franco is insane hot. He’s an annoying stoner but he’s INSANE hot. I found out about this live on radio on Saturday and I haven’t been able to sleep since. That’s a true story. I also have a cold so that might have something to do with it but regardless, James Franco is apparently a gay rapist and I have a cold so…there you go. You connect the dots.

Oh, also, Zach Efron, ego, Disney, not gay, self obsessed, likes girlfriend, is rich, whatever, something. [source]

No comments: