Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I was casually reading Courtney Love’s blog when I came across this gem:

Thursday, September 25, 2008

feed the snake Current mood: bullied
ummm yeah i have to feed the snake occasionally these fucking warped motherfuckers are so insane and its such a complicated Geordian knot as its been going on since 1998 and i havent had any defense, none, and it makes me sick, if im to be above the law then dont bother putting me thru fucking witch trials. you cant have a taxpaying high net person allowed to have this happen to a minor child and a possible dead hero of your s and what about me? well shove it. swollen and b ilous shove it, im off to make a fucking RECORD you authority figures bloody well deal with it im going to take a shower and write all night, and im tired to top it off.good fucking night.
11:07 PM - 119 Comments - 166 Kudos -
Add Comment -


Listing 1-50 of 119
1 2 3 of 3
Next >


iammyownsideeffect.
what?
Posted by iammyownsideeffect. on Sep 25, 2008 11:19 PM [Reply to this]

I think iammyownsideeffect speaks for us all.

No comments: