Monday, November 10, 2008





Page Six has two classic style celeb stories, the one above that talks about George Clinton and one that explains that while reality TV star “Tila Tequila” may or may not be bisexual but she’s certainly self absorbed and pointless. Well, fucking slap me in the face with a herring! We know this because, according to the N Post, a previous winner of her pointless trash fest dating program, “A Shot At Love” said Tila did not call back. I’m amazed that Tila Tequila still gets press of any kind. I do not know what makes her more loathsome or more interesting than anyone else who goes on reality TV butt she still seems to get attention. To me, it is all one big blur of opiate soaked, passionless, braindead shit and it is for that reason that I don’t watch any reality TV. For some reason her audacity gets me and that’s how all those shows work. They make you hate them and then you can't look away. I mean, that is it - right? It's about loathing, self or otherwise? [source]

No comments: