Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I’m writing this piece for DNA and am trying to adhere to a deadline for a class I’m taking that is on tomorrow night and so I haven’t got a whole lot of time to blog today but last nevertheless, night I went to see Justin Bond perform his final night at Le Poisson Rouge and he was astounding. I had forgotten how good he really is. Rufus Wainwright and Jake Shears were there but they didn’t do anything except watch.

Justin performed a couple of Bambi Lake songs including this one:


I was in the front and directly in front of him and so with the light behind his head he looked like an illuminated prophet.

Plus, it’s snowing here and snow always slows everything down and this freaking essay I’m writing isn’t coming together. I have to figure out a way to create a moment of tension in a character profile and it’s just not working and I have to be somewhere in less than an hour. This is just like the holocaust but a million times worse.

No comments: