Tuesday, August 05, 2008



Mary Kate – the Olsen Twin who has managed to recently prove that she’s more interesting than her sister by a country mile - was under fire yesterday because the media were implying that she was probably responsible for the OxyContin in Heath Ledger’s body at the time of his death and she didn’t want to be interviewed by the FBI unless she got immunity from potential prosecution.

Today she’s released a statement saying that she “had nothing whatsoever to do with the drugs found in Heath Ledger's home or his body, and she does not know where he obtained them".

So, why doesn’t she want to be interviewed by the FBI like everyone else?

I genuinely don’t know but I certainly hope it’s just because she likes to create ridiculous drama wherever she goes because I’d find that pretty damned entertaining and she’s on a bit of a roll with that kind of thing right now. Good on her for really putting new stuff out there. I mean, the twin thing could only have sustained her for so long and it’s good that she’s actually stirring things up.

Meanwhile – I swear to God…rumours that Justin Timberlake could host the Academy Awards were bad enough but a post-humous Oscar for Heath Ledger for The Dark Knight? I mean, come on. The Oscars really are hanging off the dorsal fin right now. Ok, wait – I’ll actually see the film first and then I’ll decide but really… [source]

No comments: